Fibrelite — COOKIE NOTICE
1. What are web cookies?
Although this Notice refers to the general term “cookie”, which is the main method used by our website to store information, the browser’s local storage space is also used for the same purpose and we may use other tracking technologies through this website such as web beacons, clear GIFs or pixel tags. We usually use such tracking technologies to count users who visit certain pages of our website and to deliver branded services as well as to help determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
As a result, the information included in this Notice is likewise applicable to all such tracking technologies that we use.
You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- To let you do things on our website– for example, cookies enable you to fill in application forms or view content.
- To collect anonymous statistics– the information collected by cookies enables us to improve the website through use of figures and patterns. For example, it is really useful to see which pages of the website – and therefore which of our services – are the most popular and how users are interacting with them.
- To improve your experience of our website– for example, to prevent you having to re-enter details when you have already done so, or by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- To ensure that our website is secure
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why.
|Name of cookie
||Purpose of the cookie
||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our websites. We use the information to compile reports and help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the sites, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they have visited. Click here for an overview of privacy relating to Google Analytics.
Fibrelite also uses some cookies which are strictly necessary in order for you to use our services available on our website, such as a cookie to remember each user’s preferences regarding the use of third-party cookies.
3. Website cookie acceptance
Click on the links below to find out how to change your cookie settings in:
iPhone and iPad
4. Updating this Notice