Read the Case Study
The composite trench covers were specified for the new and existing camera pits due to the manual handling issues experienced with the previously installed reinforced steel covers.
Innovative. Durable. Practical. Proven.
Colored Coloured Trench Covers
An important requirement for this customer was that the trench covers were in keeping with the surrounding area. Any style logo or other marking can be permanently moulded into the upper surface of the cover in single or multiple colors. colours. For additional brand or product identification, or to blend in with the color colour or layout of a facility, Fibrelite can mould its composite covers in nearly any color colour or combination of colors colours.
- Lightweight reducing lifting and handling issues: The covers are easily removed by a two man lift, even at heavy duty load ratings
- Improved efficiency and productivity: Quick removal and no expensive lifting apparatus required, just the ergonomically designed Fibrelite lifting handle
- Corrosion resistant
- No resale value to the scrap market so will not be stolen
- Non-metallic and will not spark
- Composite is lightweight, strong and unlike concrete will not crumble or crack
- Guaranteed structural performance: All covers are tested to BS EN 124 standards
The Ultimate in Composite Engineering